THE COACH HOUSE ADVANTAGE
At Coach House, our buildings are more than just garages and backyard sheds. By combining your imagination with our experience built from generations of Amish craftsmanship and the finest quality materials, we can build you a garage that fits all of your specifications at a budget you can live with.
The Coach House Experience
Since 1973, we have been providing quality service to homeowners in Illinois, Indiana, the Quad Cities, and the St. Louis, MO area. We're very proud of the reputation we've built over the years. There’s a simple reason why many of our customers come back to us time and again for additional projects and recommend us so highly to their families and friends: Coach House quality, dependability, and value.
You’ve thought about it and even dreamed about it. Now that you’ve made the decision to invest in a new building, what happens next? At Coach House Garages, we’ve been through the process over 25,000 times. Let us take you on a walk-through, from start to finish.
Know what to expect from start to finish.
First, you can expect responsive customer service throughout the process, which continues even after construction is complete. Next, you can expect a knowledgeable partner to help you navigate the construction process, and ensure that you receive the garage you’ve contracted for. The construction timeframe is dependent on several variables. At Coach House Garages, we pride ourselves in the quality production technologies that enable us to deliver better-than-average completion times.
1. Permits: In some communities, permits can take a day; in others, sometimes up to two weeks.
2. Financing: In many cases, financing can be acquired in 2-3 days; however, some types of loans can take up to a month or more.
3. Location: Choosing the optimal location for your structure is a critical component, and it may involve some time to work out the appropriate logistics.
4. Design Elements: Dcisions are also needed involving siding color, shingles, door and window locations, etc.
5. Concrete: Once the above considerations have been settled, the order is given to the concrete contractor to put it into their schedule. It is put in line based on the day the order is received and the equipment and manpower needed. Our goal is to get the concrete poured as soon as possible.
6. Weather: Another critical component in the process, and one we unfortunately have been unable to control, is the weather. Concrete contractors, as well as Coach House Garages, are unable to work in bad weather. However, our experience has helped us stay on top of weather issues and keep delays to a minimum during construction.
7. Building Schedule: Once the concrete is poured, the job is plugged into the Coach House building schedule on the next available date. Then the materials needed are ordered. If the items are standard Coach House, they will be in place within 10-14 days. Special orders may take as long as 4-6 weeks to receive at the factory.
8. Completion: Our goal is to complete the garage within 3-4 weeks from the date the floor is poured, depending on the time of year and the weather. We specialize in building top quality garages in as short a timeframe as possible. Thanks to our quality production technologies and over 40 years of experience, you can count on a finished garage delivered to specifications and on schedule.
We approach every project with an eye toward perfection. The pride and comfort in constructing buildings with Coach House craftsmanship makes every project exciting and fun. In my area, other builders have an eye toward providing what is cheapest. Coach House never compromises on quality, and as a result, every Coach House garage is a building our customers are proud to own.
Coach House Garages